Friday, January 22, 2010

My Current USPSA Holster

Would I like to own a Safariland Production division holster, sure? But I really can't justify spending that much money. So, here is what I did.

Ebay, you can find everything there besides firearms but they have a great selection of firearm accessories. I put in a search for G17 holsters (Glock 17) and sure enough I found some good products for some really great prices. I put a bid on a Uncle Mikes holster. Nothing fancy, molded plastic, perfect fit. I won the bid for about $15 including shipping.
 I have been completely satisfied with it ever since, never leaves any wear on the gun and is held pretty tight. The other great thing about it is how it can be carried, either by the paddle or in the belt loops. I prefer the belt loops because the holster sticks out about a quarter of an inch more.



No comments:

Post a Comment