Friday, January 22, 2010

Results From My First USPSA Limited Division match: 10/17/09



I was shooting Limited Division with a Glock 17 (9mm), factory ammo, grip tape and everything else was stock. You may be thinking "Why didn't he shoot production division?", well because I only had three magazines. So I was in quite a predicament. We had two matches that day, ten competitors for the first match and five competitors stayed for the second match. The first picture is the match results for the first competition and the second picture is the match results for the second competition.







If you look at the match points from my first and second match you can see how my confidence increased the second time around.
1st match:178.39
2nd match: 331.49

It was very nerve racking the first couple of "courses of fire" but by the next match I felt 100% more confident (and a little bit of luck), and I ended up in first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment