Saturday, February 12, 2011

RR&RC IDPA MATCH: Feb 12, 2011

Turned out to be a great day for our monthly IDPA match at RR&RC. had 6 great stages set up and 64 competitors. Paul D took first place overall (typical) and I placed 2nd. I had 2 procedural penalties on the first two stages, then I finally got into a rhythm. I Placed 1st on 2 stages!

The one major problem I run into when shooting IDPA is following the rules of engagement, but there are no excuses. I need to start reading the stage design in more detail and get a good plan in my head. Since I don't follow the rules of engagement I end up with several penalties that add time to my total score quickly. Becoming more consistent is one of my main goals!

I would like to thank the RO staff for doing a great job setting up the stages and running them efficiently.

Results link:
http://www.pkcarroll.com/images/IDPAResults/2011FebDP.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment